How To Make Best Nigerian Chin Chin
Nigerian chin chin is one of Nigerian Popular snacks loved and enjoyed by so many.
It’s a super tasty snack that comes in different shapes and sizes.
The recipe is similar to the Nigerian buns and the likes because they share almost the same ingredients.
This tasty snack is usually hard, soft and crunchy, and the measurement of the ingredients used determines how you want it, either hard, soft or crunchy.
Most people prefer soft and crunchy chin chin. This chin chin recipe I’m about to share, is a go to recipe that will give you that best soft and crunchy Nigerian chin chin.
Nigerian chin chin is a popular deep fried Nigerian snack similar to the Nigerian buns, Nigerian egg roll, Nigerian puff puff, Nigerian doughnut, Nigerian samosas, Nigerian fish roll, Nigerian Spring roll and the rest.
Continue reading as I share this best chin chin recipe.
To make the best Nigerian Chin Chin
- 4 cups All-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 medium eggs
- Enough vegetable oil for deep frying
- Sift the flour into a dry bowl, add powdered milk flavor, sugar, salt, ground cinnamon and mix very well.
- Add the margarine and rub it in the flour
- Add the egg one to two at a time mix till you get a non-sticky dough
- Transfer the chin chin dough on a flat surface and knead for 5 to 7 minutes
- Divide the dough, spread with a rolling pin
- Cut into shapes and sizes of choice
- Heat up the vegetable oil, add the chin chin dough, stir at intervals and fry until golden brown.
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain excess oil, leave to cool completely and transfer into an airtight container.
Hope this post was helpful? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts.
Also watch the practical video below on how to make this super best Nigerian chin chin.
See you in my next post
11 thoughts on “How To Make Best Nigerian Chin Chin”
Ur recipes are awesome especially the carrot stew. Thanks… They are so impressive
Thanks a lot nwanna nwanyi Ada ,I will try to make mine nice and simple write up
You’re welcome dear Gift.
It’s nice because i tried it.
Can i add liquid or powder milk to it as well
Yes you can Joy.
U don’t add yeast or baking powder to it?
Where is the measurement for the peanut
Go to my YouTube Channel. Adasrecipes Channel name
Read through to get every information