Vegetable Omellette is a healthy recipe packed with nutrients. Not only that is healthy, it’s easy to make and with very few ingredients.
The name of the recipe could give a clue that twas prepared with vegetables.
Vegetable Omellette is a breakfast recipe to give a try, if you’ve not tried it for the first time. It’s a delicious recipe that once you have a taste, you would always want to prepare it.
This also a perfect recipe for children and student who don’t spent much but love healthy foods.
This breakfast recipe is not time consuming, once you cut your vegetables, every other process is done within few minutes.
Without further ado, let’s delve into the preparation.
To Prepare vegetable Omellette
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 handful chopped green pepper
- 1 handful chopped carrot
- 1 tablespoon chopped pepper(shombo)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon water
- Little margarine
- Little salt
- Break the eggs, add salt, water, whisk and set aside
- In a dry frying pan placed on the cooker, put little margarine, add all the chopped vegetables, stir-fry for 3 minutes on medium heat and set aside.
- Put another little margarine in a frying pan placed on the cooker, grease the pan with margarine by making the margarine go round the pan, this will avoid the eggs from sticking to the pan.
- Pour the whisked eggs to the greased pan, turn the heat to low to almost firm up.
- Add the prepared vegetables to the eggs.
- Cover and leave for 2 minutes
It’s ready! Enjoy!
Watch the practical video below on how to make delicious Vegetable Omellette.
Hope you enjoyed reading the post? Don’t forget to leave a comment in the comment section and as well share this healthy breakfast recipe with your family and friends.
Happy New Year!