Nigerian Buns without eggs is what I have for you today! Hi food lovers trust you’re doing great today?
Like I said, at the beginning of this post, I will be walking you through on how to make Yummy Nigerian buns without Eggs, yes you heard me, it’s a tasty, soft and Crunchy buns without Eggs
Buns are usually made with eggs, in this post, it is optional, eggs can be done away with and still come so yummy.
Also Read: How to make tasty Nigerian pancakes
Nigerian buns is a popular Nigerian snacks, deep fried, usually crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside. It’s a close substitute to the popular yummy Nigerian Puff Puff.
Also Read: How to make Yummy Nigerian Puff Puff
The snacks above share similar ingredients but Puff Puff is usually fluffy because it’s made with yeast while buns, baking powder is used as the rising agent.
These snacks are best taken hot so as to get the feel. LOL!
Without wasting so much of your time let me share with you the ingredients and procedures
To Make Nigerian buns without Eggs
- 2 and 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 250ml water
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50g margarine
- Cooking oil enough for deep frying
- Sift the flour, to trap unwanted particles
- Sift baking powder in the flour
- Add sugar, salt, grated nutmeg and combine
- Add margarine and rub in it in the flour, set aside
- In plate of cold water, add powder stir to dissolve
- Add milk in the flour and mix till get a fluffy dough or batter similar to Nigeria Puff Puff batter
- Heat up oil, add dough and fry until golden brown
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain excess oil
- Your Soft, crunchy and Tasty Nigerian buns without Eggs is ready!
Enjoy with chilled soft drink.
Watch the practical video below on how to make this yummy Nigerian buns without Eggs
Do you enjoy this posts? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
See you in my next post.