Aju Mbaise for fertility is a is a herb used in traditional medicine. The herb is used to treat gynaecological issues in women up to date.
People are putting together whatever as this herb. You should be very careful to go for the main original herb.
The original herb is doing wonders up till date be careful to get the Aju Mbaise source by experienced Mbaise women.
It not a herb any one can just enter the bush and source. These women are trained to know the herbs and roots to get.
You can reach me and send a direct message on Instagram at adas_recipes to get the original Aju Mbaise from source. Because that’s the one that will give you the results you need.
Also read: Aju Mbaise for weightloss
It’s fresh effective fertility herbs, taken for a period of time by those who have issues trying to conceive. It also does range of other amazing things too.
Also read: How to prepare Aju Mbaise for New moms
We will be discussing;
- What is Aju Mbaise for fertility made of
- Why Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise flat tummy tea health benefits
- Aju- Mbaise and male fertility
- How to prepare Aju Mbaise for fertility
- How to use Aju Mbaise for fertility
- Who should not use Aju Mbaise
- When to take Aju Mbaise for fertility
- How do you preserve Aju Mbaise
- Side effects of Aju Mbaise for fertility
What Is Aju Mbaise For Fertility Made Of?
Aju Mbaise is a medicinal herb
that comprises of leaves, barks or roots
The leaves are tied or wrapped together with the roots.
This is an effective natural herb which has be used for ages by Mbaise people to combat infertility issues both in men and women.
Why Aju Mbaise?
Aju Mbaise is known as the wrap of goodness, wrap of fertility, wrap and bundle of good health. Aju Mbaise originated from Mbaise, town in Imo State, South-East Nigeria.
Aju Mbaise is a combination of effective herbs.
The medicinal herbs can be combined with some spices such as prekese, Uziza, Uda, ginger and the likes
Aju Mbaise is also used as slimming tea by Mbaise women to get in shape after delivery.
Aju Mbaise Flat Tummy Tea Health Benefits
- Aju Mbaise herb detoxifies and cleanses the uterus after delivery.
- This herb normalizes the woman menstrual cycle which makes it easy conception.
- It helps to get rid of lochia, stale blood in the uterus, dry up excessive water retention as a result of pregnancy. It does a total body cleansing after birth.
- It eases menstrual pain and other menstrual irregularities
Aju-Mbaise and Male Fertility
Aju Mbaise helps to boost low sperm count, correct sexual dysfunction, cure impotency, and many other male infertility problems.
Aju-Mbaise Helps To: make erections in male stronger, boost low sperm count, fight waist pain, increase sex drive, makes couples last longer in bed for better satisfaction and more.
Aju Mbaise recipes generally are good for Weight Loss and Flat Tummy, Postpartum Cleansing, painful periods,
treat Infection, boost fertility, correct hormonal imbalance, treat ovarian cyst, seized period, and many more.
Also read: health benefits of Uziza leaf
How to Prepare Aju Mbaise for Fertility
- Get 1 Aju Mbaise wrap, either the fresh or dried ones.Both are potent.
- Wash, don’t unwrap. Though it’s a matter of choice.
- Put in a clean pot, add 2 -2 and 1/2 litres of clean water
- Add 1teaspoon Uda , 1/2 teaspoon uziza seed powder,1 sizable prekese, 1 cinnamon stick or 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, 1 teaspoon ground cloves powder
- Boil for 20 to 25 minutes
- Leave to warm, remove the herb and strain the tea
- Take 1 cup or 250 ml morning and night.
How to use this herb for fertility
- Take the prepared tea religiously 2 time a day for at least 10 week for some people, you could see results before 10 weeks. It depends on body type and how the body respond.
- You can use the up to 3 times as long as the tea is still concentrated. Once it tea turns light discard.
Who Should Not Use Aju Mbaise
- Pregnant women
When to Take this herb for Fertility
- Take fertility herbal drink, morning and night as prescribed above
- Have regular intercourse.
- Be patient and consistent and you will carry your babies in no distant time.
Don’t forget to eat healthy and have good rest.
How Do You Preserve Aju Mbaise
You can cook, strain and store in the refrigerator, warm it whenever you want to drink it. For the leaves you can store in the fridge too or sun dry before using for another batch.
Side Effect of Aju Mbaise for fertility
There are no side effects of this remedy so far.Before taking this herb make sure you’re not pregnant to avoid miscarriage.
Hope you found this post helpful? What are your thoughts leave them in the comments section below.
Remember to eat well and stay healthy.
See you in my next post.