Vegetable egg curry sauce! Very tasty!
Hello lovelies, how are you and family doing today? Hope good?
Yes! On the table today, is my tasty vegetable egg curry sauce.
This is a very healthy recipe which you should incorporate in your diet.
Unlike scrambled egg where you have to break open the raw egg in the preparation, boiled eggs were used in this recipe.
It’s a healthy trendy recipe, found in events organised in Nigeria.
This recipe, is easy to prepare, not time consuming, and on a low budget.
Vegetable egg curry sauce is an alternative to Nigerian tomato stew, it’s a tasty and a creamy sauce flavoured with curry powder.
It can be taken along side with white rice or boiled yam as the case may be.
It is healthy and colourful because of the assorted vegetables used in preparation.
It can also be prepared with chicken.
To prepare tasty vegetable egg curry sauce
- 5 medium eggs
- 5 small carrots
- 1 handful green beans
- 1 big green pepper
- 2 big red pepper
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cooking spoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 stock cubes
- 2 heaped tablespoons all purpose flour
- Little mixed spices
- Salt to taste
- Water for cooking
- Wash and dice the assorted vegetables
- Dissolve the flour in water and set aside
- Boil the eggs, add vegetable oil to an empty dry pot apply heat and add the diced onions.
- Add the mix spices, pepper and leave for a minute, then add water leave to simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add seasoning cube and salt to taste.
- Add the dissolved flour, keep stirring, till it thickens, you can add water to your desired thickness.
- Leave to simmer for another 5 to 7 mins, then add the vegetables and stir.
- Add the boiled eggs, and leave to cook for 2 minutes, remove from heat it’s ready!
Enjoy with white rice or what works well with you!
Watch the video on how to prepare vegetable egg curry sauce below and please don’t forget to give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.
Please share this post, leave a comment and tell me what you think about this healthy recipe.
See you in my next post,